one single white bump on lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

one single white bump on lip

I have one single white bump on my upper lip  a lil ways away from the edge sort of in the middle of my top lip. there is no discoloration in my mouth theres not clusters n it is visible i do not have to stretch my lip i can see it quite well. it burns n i have been putting soft lips chapstick on it regurlarly i feel the need to constantly wet my lips or put on chapstick. what is it it is driving me crazy. theres no hereditary fordyce condition. please help me. i just realized it this morning.
For such kind of bump,I would suggest you to get evaluated for wart.
Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.I sincerely advise you to get a biopsy of the lesion done to confirm the cause.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.