one small bump on left hand side gland
hey there, about 2 weeks ago I noticed one small pimple like bump on the left hand side gland. The last time I engaged in sexual contact was in late december, I doubt it is a pimple as I tryed to squeeze it and nothing came out, there is no white stuff of anything inside, its the same color as the gland. Any help would be fantastic, thanks a lot

Last sexual contact was about 5 months ago and in between there were no other symptoms like fever, joint pains and rash in other parts of the body?

Lumps and bumps on the penis may not necessarily be infectious or sexually transmitted. Based on your post, this is a solitary bump on the glans or head of the penis ,is this correct? Differentials will be a blood vessel or an enlarged gland. The bump I would suppose is pinkish to tan in color?

Would you say this is similar to a wart ?

Is there redness, tenderness and burning or tingling sensation?

Yes you are correct it looks like a pimple about 1mm in size if even that, perfectly circular. It is the same color of the glans, skin color I suppose, and no I dont recall any fevers or illnesses since that happened. I also arnt really sure of what it is, but I was thinking that it could be a wart. This is no burning tenderness or redness either