open sore
HI I have an open round raised wound on my finger that started looking like a blood blister.It bleeds often and just wont heal.Any ideas????  
Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. It is commonly found on hands.Elevate the hand,give rest to the part,apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom salt and keep the hand bandaged so as to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.