p
i am 22 years old and i am not able to get my penis skin back it is tight what i can do with that..
Have you injured it recently and was it really tight after healing?
You seem to be having phimosis. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. This condition is a normal occurrence in the newborn boy, but over time the skin that adheres to the tip of the penis can be retracted as the foreskin loosens. Phimosis can also occur if the foreskin is forced back before it is ready. This can cause a fibrous scar to form, which may prevent future retraction of the foreskin.
Diagnosed by a physical examination.

Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring.If ballooning during micturition is present,then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended.Pls get your self thoroughly examined by a surgeon.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.