pain on left around left side and under arm
I have had a burning pain on my left side around my bra line and around my armpit for 5 months, I was first diagnosed with shingles, but have never broke out with the blisters. I was referred to a dermatoligists, but was wondering if this is what this type of Dr.can treat. I think it is more nerve related. Please help, I have suffered way to long.

Thank You

This discussion is related to Cut on Penis, unbearable raw nerve pain, now also prosititis.

You have noted this to be a burning pain. Have you had this assessed by a rehabilitation medicine specialist? You may need a complete assessment to rule out any nerve impingement. The pain may benefit from physical therapy.

Have you tried taking any pain relievers for this?
Thank you for responding. No I have seen my family Dr. and will see a Dermotologist in July. I have been taking Faciclovir and Gapapentin, both were prescribed by my family dr. Unfortunately neither have given me any relief.