painful blisters on fingers
I have had this happen for my whole life. There small blisters on my fingers that are hot,painful, and non-itchy.They only appear during the winter and only every few years. Any please help? I've heard It could be a form of herpes.
From your symptoms herpetic whitlow should be ruled out. The other possibility is of pompholyx. Herpetic whitlow is a painful viral infection occurring on the fingers or around the fingernails and is caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus (HSV).

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and discuss these possibilities with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.