painful tiny blisters on finger tips/ palm side
For about a month I have had tiny slightly visable blisters on the tips/ plam side of my fingers on both hands. The tips of my fingers burn especially with increased use. The blisters have clear fluid and then when they go away the are of skin is just with a small dry peeled area. NO redness, no uclerations. When i press on that part of my fingers I can feel the little blisters under the skin but only see a few of them. The skin in that area where I press stays indented for several seconds after.

The best way I can describe the pain in the sensation of burning your fingers picking up a pot by a hot handle, not a severe burn but enough to notice it for a few days after when you touch things. My sense of touch is diminished because of the pain associated with it.
I know it is hard to see in the picture but look at my thumb and my middle finger
additional information: the more I use my hands, the more painful and bigger the blisters become. ALso when my hands are cold they hurt more.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis or pompholyx( dyshidrotic eczema). Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.
For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you kindly for responding and your information. I will let you know
I have the same condition on the tips of my fingers as well, and I've had them for months. Every time one of the blisters pop, the fluid that comes out somehow creates more blister growth. I was told from someone who has had it before and went to the doctor about it, that it's a type of fungus growth under the skin, and the fluid in the blisters are contagious and can cause more plentiful amounts of blisters to grow at once, the pain becomes more intense, and the blisters grow in size. Washing my hands more often didnt affect my blisters at all, but when I began to use anti-fungal cream, the pain went down significantly, and the growth subsided. But when I stopped suddenly using the cream, the blisters came back and the cyle began again. Right now I'm continuously using anti-fungal cream, and am wondering if there's some way to permanently get rid of it.
i get them too. on my palms and fingers. they itch so badly, they burn, and when they're gone the skin flakes and becomes rough on my hands. have you been tested for celiac disease? that's the cause of my blisters, and they're exactly like in the photo. hard to see but very painful.