peeling/bleeding skin around finger nails
since i can remember the skin around the base of my finger nails peels back in strips and bleeds. i still have no idea what causes it and how to stop it???? any tips????...........
Hi.

Do you wash your hands often?

Do you use a particular brand of soap or cleanser?

Do you bite or chew on your nails?

These may be contributory factors. Other differentials will be an irritant dermatitis , dishydrotic eczema or a fungal infection. If the area appears to be reddish with scales, then a fungal infection has to be ruled out first. A microscopic evaluation of the scales may help ascertain the presence of a fungal infection. I suggest that you have this assessed by a dermatologist. You may need  topical or oral medications for this.
This has been present for quite some time. A dermatitic skin condition may be considered here.
i do the exact sme thiing i used to just chew my nails but i got braces and had to find a new hobby how did u go  abbout ur problem