peeling feet.. strep? staph?
my sweet little baby is 8 1/2 months old and her feet have been peeling for a month now. first a cut on the bottom of her toe, at the hot pond where she contracted a strep infection and also staph is prevelent here.  we put neosporin on it and it healed. then two days later that toe peeled completely, her feet have been peeling for 3 weeks now, both of them.  we're putting bactrban on it and keeping them covered with socks, it looks like a burn, it seems to help, then it will act back up again.  now her doctor is saying it is a strep infection in her sinuses and it's showing by her feet peeling. she just had an ear infetion and then took amoxicillian, the full 7 day course. does this seem right?  he has perscribed  3 weeks of omnicef, a very strong broadspectrum antibiotic  and she's taken 2 doses and is now pooping water (even with B.R.A.T.). i'm beside myself with what to do... Help! she she do the antibiotics? no culure has been taked, her nose isn't runny on the outside
There can be some possibilities for your son’s symptoms like contact dermatitis, intertrigo, miliaria rubra, contact dermatitis, drug eruption, exfoliative dermatitis, tinea pedis, staphylococcal and herpes infections. If this is due to staph infection, then a culture needs to be done and then specific antibiotics prescribed. Sinus infections cannot present with staph infections. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.