peeling feet
My foot peels all the time even if it's moist.  It only occurs on one foot.  I have used vaseline and various lotions no help.  It's not dry skin at all.  After having a pedicure it takes off some but about a half hour to an hour leaving the shop the peeling skin sits up on my feet peeling again.
Any suggestions
Peeling skin syndrome is an extremely rare inherited disorder characterized by continual, spontaneous skin peeling (exfoliation). Other findings may include reddening of the skin (erythema) and itching (pruritus).

It is likely to be transmitted as an autosomal recessive genetic trait. There are other skin conditions like eczema which can cause a chronic rash and contribute to skin peeling.

Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the upper layers of the skin. This will have additional features like redness, skin edema (swelling), itching and dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering.
Treatment is with Corticosteroid ointments and moisturizers.This is a chronic condition and there is really no cure for it.

Exfoliative keratolysis is a common skin condition in which there is focal peeling of the palms and less often the soles. The first sign is one or more superficial air-filled blisters on the fingers or palms.
The symptoms are aggravated by exposure to irritants including water, soap, detergents and solvents. Eventually normal skin forms, but frequently exfoliative keratolysis recurs within a few weeks.

Protection from irritants and application emollient  creams especially those containing urea, lactic acid, or silicone may be helpful.

ref:http://www.bchealthguide.org/kbase/nord/nord575.htm
ref:http://dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/exfoliative-keratolysis.html