peeling skin on bottom of big toe...
Hi! I have a skin that peels on the bottom of my big toes. It is usually kinda thick and adter it peels enough it really hurts and I have to clip it off... It seems to be worse in the summertime when I go barefoot. I do a lot of walking on carpet but not really concrete or anything that should make it worse. What could it be from? What can I do about it? I just bought an antifungal cream today and am going to see if it helps... Never been diagnosed with athletes foot beofre. Thanks!

It seems that you may either be having a kind of fungal infection with superimposed bacterial infection or a kind of eczema called as dyshidrotic eczema.

The best way forward  it to start wearing footwear which exposes the feet as well as covers the bottom part from erosion and friction.

You may give the anti-fungal application a try, however this does not appear to be  a case of Ring worm.

Keeping the area clean and hygienic goes a long way in healing the lesions.

Hope this helped