peeling skin on feet
My 17 months  daughter was diagnosed with  Hand-Foot and Mouth disease .I did not see any rush on her feet,but the  she got   had skin peeling on her heels.  It looked as if a blister had popped and now the skin is coming off.  Unfortunately she had no blisters or rush which is common for HFMD .She had rush on her body .Is it HFMD .or it could be something else?
If there are no blisters but a rash on the body then the diagnosis of HFMD needs to be revised. Hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) is a human syndrome caused by intestinal viruses of the Picornaviridae family. it can be confirmed after examination. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.