peeling wrinkly hard fingertips...?
I get very small round peel spots on my fingertips for the last 3 weeks or so,  I can pick the skin off then it's gone basically. Then on my fingertips and outer edges of my hands get real pink kinda hard ( like theres superbly on them)  and wrinkly. What is this??
Srry stupid auto correct ... I mean superglue...
One of the possibilities for your symptoms can be exfoliative keratolysis. The first sign is one or more superficial air-filled blisters on the fingers or palms. The blisters burst to leave tender, circular areas. The symptoms are aggravated by exposure to irritants including water, soap, detergents and solvents. Treatment includes protection from irritants, emollients hand creams and phototherapy in severe cases.
During the day, hydrate and protect hands with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. For a more intensive nighttime treatment, apply cream and then cover hands with gloves or socks. Your body heat helps the cream sink deeper into the skin. I would also suggest you to avoid washing hands with soap repeatedly and use gloves while doing any household work.
If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.