penis head white blotchy/discoloured at time
For the last month or two i have been noticing white blotchy spots on my penis head...more often after masterbating it looks bad and is much more noticeable and blotchy and somewhat wrinkly. I wasnt worried at first but at times it does look dry and discoloured. Unhealthy looking. Anyone know anything? im getting pretty worried! it just dosnt look right.
From the symptoms the possibilities of vitiligo and lichen sclerosus needs to be ruled out. In men, lichen sclerosus usually affects the tip of the penis, which becomes firm and white . To confirm the diagnosis I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get a biopsy skin done.

The other possibility is of vitiligo which needs to be ruled out. It is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.