penis pimples
please help me out . i am having bumps/pimples on my penis . these are white in colour and does not pain . i am a 19 yr old virgin guy . the pimples are small in size . i am having them from past few years . these are spreaded on the upper and lower side and are located in hair roots also . i have seen herpes pics on the net and can say that the problem with which i am suffering is probably not herpes . can you please tell from which disease i am suffering from .and kindly the treatment also . i would be very thankful to you .
From the symptoms they look like Fordyce spots. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.