penis skin issues

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

penis skin issues

hello, im 21..When i was about 16 i started having unprotected anal sex with my girlfriend, im not interested in anybody tellin me i have any diseases becauses i dont and we are monogomous. For as long as i can remember ive developed a redish triangle of skin on the underside of my penis. Its pretty itchy and about an inch wide at the bottom and narrows the whole way up to the head. Ive been to the dermatologist and had a biopsy and all it came out to be was just thickened skin.
My question is, can the anal sex have any relation to this? I remember always washing and cleaning after sex. But can the bacteria cause this triangle of skin to thicken and turn red? thank you for your input
The thickened itchy skin does not seem to be related to the anal intercourse. It can be due to eczema skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

ive tried about all the creams and sterioids out there, i never did tell him i was having anal sex.but would that have shown up on the biopsy somehow? Although it just appears to be extra red skin, it doesnt seem natural to me.
Biopsy will just show the condition of the skin and not the reason what is causing this thickened skin if it is anal sex. It will not specify about anal sex. For this thickened skin, discuss the treatment options with your doctor. Treatment options include silicon gel sheeting, steroid injections, dermabrasion, collagen injections and laser resurfacing. You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Honestly can you tell me if there is any way for anal sex to to do this to skin? Its only where the penis rest on the testicles, in a perfect little triangle. I just dont see how anal sex can add a layer of red skin like this to the bottom of my penis. Tell me you cant either. I see a few pictures on the internet that look like my problem, but my triangle of skin is more pronounced and red.
the only reason that it can do something like this to skin is if the anal sex would create a bacterial infection correct? that would have shown up on the biopsy.?