penis skin problems after sex
i have had sex quite a few times and with quite a few different girls but for some reason when i have sex with one particular girl within a few days my penis around the head area and under the foreskin parts (im not circumcised) it starts look as if the skin is chapped and it will get itchy and red and most of the time develop red and slightly white bumps, it gets very uncomfortable and itchy and if i dont wash it right after sex its even worst, this usually goes away and its back to normal within a week but i dont understand why its only the unprotected sex with this girl that does it. i have had unprotected sex and anal with several other girls. and only unprotected vaginal with this girl does it. it has always happened for like 2 years now and i had sex with another girl for some time in between and it was fine till me and her started having sex again. her vagina also seems much cleaner and nicer than most ive been with. any idea what this might be?
Although it looks like a fungal infection but since you had unprotected intercourse, so the chances of STD’s also cannot be ruled out. For specific antimicrobial prescription, you need to consult your doctor and get culture sensitivity, KOh examination and biopsy of the skin scrapings done. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist for evaluation.

If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.