Dermatology Expert Forum
penis warts?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

penis warts?

Dear Doctor,
I am writing regarding some alarming growths i noticed on my penis awhile back.  They are on the back side of my penis and just underneath the head.  They are white and easily seen when i stretch the skin.  I went in to the doctor and she said they were nothing to worry about, and that i could treat them with liquid nitrogen(i guess it is) and freeze them off.  These spots were frozen a couple of times, and nothing has changed.  I keep applying neosporin to were it was frozen, but yet it still seems really pink after a month, and the bumps are still there?  I just wonder about Genital warts, and also how long should it take to heal were it has been frozen a couple of times.  Should i go into the doctor again since these bumps did not disappear?  Please help me- this has made me so nervous, i think about it all the time. Thank you.  JoeCA