Dermatology Expert Forum
penis zit question
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

penis zit question

Hey Doc here is what I need to know I have not been sexually active in over 1 year but have been to a few massage parlours and had some hand and body to genital contact in the last few months. About 6 weeks ago i noticed a small zit about the size of a pin head with a white head on it I just left it alone it dissapered in 2 -3 days not at all painful just stressful, than about 4 weeks ago agian i noticed the same thing and went to a doctor and had it tested for herpees (herpes) and it returned negative
once agin this week i have the same symptoms 1 small tiny zit very hard to see there is a hair comming out of this zit, I need to know if i should have any worries regarding herpees (herpes) for this matter. and also why all of a sudden is this occuring about 3 times in 6 weeks.
Related Discussions
242489_tn?1210500813
Not sure, but it doesn't sound at all like herpes.  Sometimes pores in the area just get blocked.  No particular reason.  No significance either.  I'd ignore them ,eave them alone, etc., and they should go away.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
3 Comments
Blank
thanks 4 response i would just like to clarify something what would the odds of herpes transformation be in the case of no unprotected sex but lots of body contact hand to genitals breast to genitals body to genitals lots of body rubbing dry sex etc.
Blank
242489_tn?1210500813
If there are no active cold sore-type lesions, the risk from the kind of activities you mention would be very low.

Dr. Rockoff
Blank
A related discussion, Zit Or Pimple On Genital was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker