perianal warts
Hi. After been to my doctor and he said I have perianal warts. I have "NEVER" had anal sex and havent had any sex at all for the last year. How could I have got these ? Is there any cases of getting these apart from sexually transmitted ?

This discussion is related to Perianal Warts?.
Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital or penis area. In women they occur on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus), or around the anus.
Genital warts (or Condyloma, Condylomata acuminata, or venereal warts) is a highly contagious sexually transmitted infection caused by some sub-types of human papillomavirus (HPV). It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner. Genital warts are the most easily recognized sign of genital HPV infection.
The viral particles are able to penetrate the skin and mucosal surfaces through microscopic abrasions in the genital area, which occur during sexual activity.
Having sex with a partner whose HPV infection is latent is still leaves you vulnerable to becoming infected yourself. In other words, just because one can't see the genital warts, doesn't mean HPV is not there.
Sometimes you cannot identify the source of the infection.
Genital warts may disappear without treatment. There is no way to predict whether they will grow or disappear.
There are several ways to treat them-Imiquimod (Aldara) a topical immune response cream, applied to the affected area or a  20% podophyllin anti-mitotic solution, applied to the affected area and later washed off .Electric or laser cauterization is also an option.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_wart.
Hope this information answers your question.