permanant rash around nose
For the last 5 years or so I have had a rash or some kind of breakout around my nose. It's always in the crack of where my nose and face meet around the nostril. It's red and bumpy, and the bumps will leak what looks like water. They will dry up and scab. then come back in about a day or so. They are almost always there, and I have no idea what it is. It doesn't itch or burn, just looks really bad. I don't have enough money to get it checked out yet, so I really hope somebody knows what this could be. Thanks in advance for any help.

I tried to add a picture but my phone isn't that great and the picture didn't really show the problem.
These red sores can be a sebaceous cyst, impetigo sores or herpetic sores( due to HSV 1 AND HSV 2).

A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts.
Impetigo is a superficial skin infection caused by staph aureus. It is highly contagious and you are advised to refrain from any physical contact with others.

In herpetic sores, pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down.

I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you, neither of those sound right since it is obviously not contagious as I've had it for years and never spread it, also no burning, itching, or tingling.

I have decided to just suck it up and see a dermatologist, I wish I had insurance!