personal
Hello Doc, I m 27 years old an i have some problem with my penis. Its been only a month i had my last sex with my girllfriend. Just recently i noticed some small red dots of rashes on my lower glans and shafts. Its not that itchy(only when you touch n rub it). And more surprisingly it started to produce some liquid jelly (like oil) from the folds of shafts. I wipe and it appears now and then just within a few seconds. So i was wondering if it could be a STD.Help me Plz

This discussion is related to small red dots and rash on shaft of penis.
From the symptoms it can be fungal infection or balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you soo much for ur help