pilar cyst

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pilar cyst

im 18 and i have 3 cysts on my head i have a somewhat to large sized one,a medium sized one and a really small one. i've had one of the cysts for a long period of time but it never gave me any kind of discomfort or pains.then i got the second one while i was pregnent.the third one came 2 months after i had my baby.now i talked to my doctor about this while i was pregnant and he told me that cysts are common in pregnent women and if they dont go away to get them cut out.now i dont see that doctor no more i moved to a different state and somewhere along that period of time i've started to get pains here and there they feel like 4 second headachs and then the pain goes away.and they move around also sometimes there in the front and then they go twards the back and when they do that i somtimes get a pain that goes down my neck for a second or two but it has only happened once.but if i press on certain parts of my head it feels sore to me . i dont know what to do and im worried.