pilonidol cyst? two pinhead-sized holes in the rear crack.
i have two very small "holes" about two inches above my anus, verticle from eachother. they are just two small black spots that my boyfriend says look like holes, but don't lead too far into my skin. i've done tons of research and it sounds to me like they are polinodal cysts, but there are a few things that throw me off a bit. they've never caused pain (except when touched excessively), they've never "pussed" or bled. they do not bother me, but i've noticed that the skin exactly above, blelow and in between them is a little bit darker colored than the rest of my "crack", as if it were a scar or something of the sort.
is this still possibly a polinodal cysts, or something different?

This discussion is related to Butt Crack irritation.

This hole near the base of spine is called pilonidal dimple.It is a small pit or sinus in the sacral area at the very top of the crease between the buttocks.

The majority of pilonidal dimples are harmless, congenital anomalies that consist of a small depression or pit. There may be increased hairiness around the area.
The pilonidal dimple may also be a deep tract, rather than a shallow depression, leading to a sinus that may contain hair. These can become infected and drain.Then it can cause pain.Otherwise they may lie symptomless.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional doubts.