pimple bruise?
I had a pimple on the bridge of my nose and I kept trying to pop it and messing with it. It got very red and swollen after that. It's almost two weeks, I still have a fairly large bump on the bridge on my nose that doesn't seem to go away, and it is still kind of red and discolored. How long until the bump and redness go away? does it ever go away, well at least the bump? What can I do so it can go back to normal? help!
It can be due to a boil which has not come to a head. Then other possibility is of a cyst. A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.
Apply warm compresses and consult a doctor because it may need to be excised and drained.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.