pimple on tip o penis
for about 3 months i have had a little pimple on the tip of my penis (right above the urethra). i first noticed it the night after having unprotected sex with a female. i have had about three series of unprotected sex since then but this pimple does not itch burn etc... i have popped it several times and some white pus comes out but i am starting to get concerned about this and for the three partners that i have had in the past three months. what could this be? just bacteria that had never healed? oh yeah i try to pop it every other day but only a little pus comes out..eww
The painless lump that you are having seems like a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.