pimple or something serious?

About 3 weeks ago I noticed strange looking pimple inside an ear (not in the ear canal) in my 4,5 years old child.
It dosen't grow, or get bigger but it's still there ( 3 weeks).
Before it was more dark red, now more pink.
Should I be worried?
I wanted to take her to our familly doctor, but my husbent said it is probably nothing  to worry about.

Thanks.

This could be a sebaceous cyst, which  is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part  of a hair follicle. The scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts, though they may occur anywhere on the body except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.  It is filled with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum. This could be due to blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles, and excessive testosterone production.  Sebaceous cysts generally do not require medical treatment. However, if they continue to grow, they may become unsightly, painful, or infected. If it persists, it would be best to have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management.

Take care and keep us posted.