Dermatology Expert Forum
pimple or wart- like bump on shaft of penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pimple or wart- like bump on shaft of penis

Doc,

About two months ago I noticed a tiny bump on my penis.  It is just below the head, on the shaft on the underside of the penis.  At first it appeared to be a pimple.  Since it has stayed for so long, I have grown concerned as it it still there and didn't pop like a pimple (not that I tried really hard to pop it.)  On a side note, I was treated for Molloscum about a year ago and everything has been fine until this.  This, however looks a bit different but can't be sure.  I have currently been sexually active with a girl and am worried about passing something to her, but don't want to say anything if I can help it.