pimple problem

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pimple problem

i have two pimples on my left side of my ace that aren't going away instead their tuning into black heads.  the thing is that I haven't tried to pop them or any thing just been washing my face. So i was wondering what was going on with my face?
From the symptoms these bumps can be acne vulgaris. Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then please consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi I've had acne for a year now I've managed to get it under control with the help of the neutragena products containing salayic acid but I have these some what large red lumps on the side of my face it started of with one and now I have three I think I made it worse by squeezing it when I just had the one there and now I've ended up with 3 that will teach me, the thing is I've got a Xmas party to go to on Saturday and need a quick fix pls can anyone help I've used neutragena rapid clear spot gel the 8 hrs on them for a over a week now it reduces the redness and size but not get rid completely.