pimple turned into a wart/mole
about a month ago my wife popped what she thought was a pimple on my back, it started to bleed a ridiculous amount and hasn't really healed. It has also been growing and changed colors from my normal skin color to a dark purple. What could this be, a wart? do I have anything to worry about?
From the symptoms it can be a cyst, wart, some benign skin growth or a blood blister. It can also be a benign hemangioma or pyogenic granuloma by the amount of blood loss you have mentioned. Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin.

I feel that you should consult a dermatologist and discuss these  possibilities with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.