pimple type of thing on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pimple type of thing on penis

hey
it is really embarrassing to say but still i have to. For the last 2-3 days i got 4 to 5 pimple type of things on the flesh(top) of my penis. It itch a bit and now they turned red with white on the top. there are lots of cockroaches in my home and i'm still a virgin. are they insect bites or anything else. please reply
.
that would really help
thank u
im not sure about the bump but to help with the bugs you couldUse Borax. Borax is a natural ingredient often used to make homemade laundry detergent. The Borax should be sprinkled around the house in spots where cockroaches have been spotted. The cockroach only has to brush up against the Borax. The Borax is actually rough enough to hurt the cockroaches outer shell. This will cause the cockroach to get dehydrated and die. the cockroach can't stay hydrated when it's shell is damaged.

or Make a baking soda and sugar mixture. To make a batch just add one cup of baking soda to one cup of sugar. Mix completely and sprinkle around the house. Roaches will be attracted to the sugar and will start to eat it. The baking soda will give the roaches gas and will mess up their insides. This will eventually lead to their death.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_4546355_naturally-rid-cockroaches.html#ixzz2khGbU5M8
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be  Fordyce spots, folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.