Dermatology Expert Forum
pimples above my lip line
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pimples above my lip line

Hello doctor,

I've been suffering from acne for number of years now and I have a quick question. I normally don't get pimples below my nose or above my lip but recently I've been getting some. Is there anything I can do to help prevent them? Obviously they are ugly to look at and i don't want people to think i have a cold sore or anything.. and it takes a while for the pimple to come to a head so i just have a big red bump until it does. I've tried everything from salicylic acid to green tea hoping that i can prevent them from forming.

i've missed school because of this so please tell me what i can do to help? Thank you. I've attached pictures.

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333/domchang123/Untitled-2.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333/domchang123/Untitled-1.jpg