pimples on my penis
why do i have a lot of pimples on my penis i showed the doctor and she said it is nothing bad but i want to get ride of them how can i get ride of them?

This discussion is related to Wierd acne on penis..
If you don't find anything on the internet, go back to the doctors and tell them it is affecting your sex life as you are embarassed about them, tell them girls are put off by them, if you convince them it is affecting your lifestyle, they will give you something to get rid of them.

It is important to note if a significant sexual history is associated with this. Pimples on the penis may be sexually related. Folliculitis and fungal infections may present as blisters or red bumps on the penile shaft. In the absence of sexual history, these conditions still remain as differentials. If they do not present with pain and discomfort, I would not suggest that you pick on them. They may not require further intervention. Just continue to observe them. However, if you have similar bumps in other parts of your body or if  the bumps continue to enlarge or spread, then you may need topical antibiotics for this.

I'm 17 and I have pimples on my penis since my puberty started, so I've always been too embarrassed to have sex. They look like the pimples on my face but the difference is that on my face one pimple goes away and another comes near it and so on.. and on my penis the same pimples stay from the beginning. I squeezed them, tried to use the same products working well on my face, but no result. They just get full every single time. So please tell me what should I do to get rid of them? And skip the "Go see the doctor" part, please.
It could just be foldyces disease. It depends on how long you've had the pimple-like bumps. Foldyces disease is from birth and is very common. They just look like small flesh colored bumps. There is also a possibility that it is due to friction or a type of soap. I would just leave it alone and keep my hands off of it.