pimples on neck
For the last few months I have been getting pimples on the front of my neck.  Some come to a head, and some just look like little bumps.  I have not changed soaps or perfume so I don't know what is causing them.  They never really go away.  They just get smaller and then break out again.  I am 47 years old.  Thank you.
My 14 yr old daughter has terrible acne not only on her face, but her back and then she said she got and underground on her behind.  Not only have I gotten Proativ and Exposed which are both very expensive and barely help her, she also is very hairy on her lip and chin, arms, legs and even her back.  She's been that way since her childhood and we are starting to thin that it is a hormone problem.   I remember everyone taking tetricycline when I was younger which was a pill which also caused enlarged breasts and big tummies and other things (cancer?) Is there a safe hormone or something that she could take to get rid of her hairiness and tame her acne problem?  I have three girls, she is the youngest and they have beautiful conplexions and no hairy problem, so I don't understand this. Her father is not hairy at all and I am not either?