pimples with white puss

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pimples with white puss

This forum seems to be very good. I am finding a lot of good medical information. This helping me to find some solutions to the problems I am facing with my health.

My family doctor diagnozed thyroid in me one year ago. From then I was on throid medicine, then I was taking a medicine of strength 0.025mg.After six months the thyroid increased and my medicine strength  was increased to 0.05mg.

After this change , my body changed a lot. I am getting big pimples all over my body with puss inside for 1st and 2 ns day the inside puss seems to be yellow,but when it pops out the puss is in white color. These pimples appear more on face than on my legs,hands,thighs.

can anybody suggest me a way to find solution for this.

Thanks  in advance  

Are you taking medication for hyperthyroidism (excess thyroid hormone) or hypothyroidism (lack of thyroid hormone). Please elaborate on the exact medication that you are taking.
This could just be an allergic reaction  to the particular brand of medicine that you are using. You can discuss it with your doctor and go for a different brand.
hi drnoopurMD,

thank you for the information. I am having hypothyroidism( lack of thyroid hormone).
Is there any particular brand that I should use.? because I just recently studying a bit regarding the brands of medicine.
the medicine i am using is :- 90 synthroid 0.05mg
                                         levothyroxinesodium

thanks in advance