pimply rash
For about a month now i've had these little pimples on my chest and shoulders. They are now spreading to my neck and lower arms. They're almost like tiny pusticles that do puss and then theres a few hard lumps that feel like theres a ball in them but nothing comes out of them. Now my mother and my son have them too! The nurse at school says its chicken pox on my son but his Dr says no and has no idea what it is?? Does anyone know what this could possibly be?

With this lesions present with your mother and son, it highly points to an infectious and contagious cause.  Chicken pox usually presents as a red, itchy rash that initially may look like insect bites.  Small, liquid-filled blisters are also present which break open and crust over. The chickenpox rash occurs in three stages. First, there are raised pink or red bumps. These bumps will turn into fluid-filled blisters. And, finally, the vesicles will crust over and scab. All three of these stages may occur at once. The rash may also be accompanied by: fever, abdominal pain or loss of appetite, mild headache, body malaise or headache. The rash usually found in the face, scalp, chest and back and can also spread the entire body.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? Viral exanthems may also present with rash and needs to be ruled out. It is important to avoid scratching the lesions and to keep the area clean and dry. Drinking  plenty of fluids and resting may help.

If it persists, it would be good to have this evaluated further by your dermatologist. Take care and keep us posted.
Is it safe to pop the pusticles during a shingles outbreak?

Aside from the risk of secondary infection,  popping the lesions and direct contact with the rash can spread the varicella zoster virus to a person who has no immunity to the virus. This newly-infected individual may then develop chickenpox, but will not immediately develop shingles. Until the rash has developed crusts, a person is extremely contagious. The person is no longer contagious after the virus has disappeared.

Take care and regards.
Well its now been several months and noone has given me any real reason for this, i've been told probly folicitis or something like that, my mother and son have nothing but here i am still covered on my back and shoulders. I dont know i give up!