pin size hole in face
I have a pin size hole in my cheek like an enlarged pore.  Do you know what this might be and how I can resolve this issue?

This could be a large comedone , a pilar sheath acanthoma, trichofolliculoma, or dilated pore of winer. Are there other signs or symptoms present? How old are you?  It is important to have it evaluated by a dermatologist since difference is usually identified through histological means. a complete clinical evaluation must be done to arrive a clear diagnosis.

Take care and regards.
I am a 33 year old white female.  There are no other symptoms present and this is the only one that I have.   It seems to have become more visible lately.  Not sure if the type of makeup I'm using is making it more apparent to see.  It is a hole in my face the size of a pin hole with no discharge.
hi, i'm the same age and have the same problem. it looks like i've had my lip pierced and i get very self conscious about it. theres nothing to 'fill the hole' around.
did you get any other answers?