Dermatology Community
pins and needles, limbs numb occasionally, dizzy
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pins and needles, limbs numb occasionally, dizzy

I have been dealing with occasional pins and needles feeling all over my body, not on my skin it feels like its inside of me..I starts to itch the areas to make it stop in that area. I also have had my hands, arms and legs go numb and my ankle's swell too. I went to emergency room like 2 weeks ago because of the numb feeling moved to my face..scary!!! I also been dizzy sometimes when I'm walking I feel like I will fall over..and when all this happens I feel like I'm having an anxiety attack..well I guess that's normal since by then I'm freaked out..and one very important thing I have had about 3 yeast infections in the past 4 months....I have had been tested for diabetes, hepatitis, and many rare and the usual tests..and everything comes back normal, just my iron levels are a tad low...I've only been to my internal medicine doctor and this stupid guy referred me to a dermatologist... I've researched and researched...any one deal with these symptoms???? Help!!!!
This is long shot, but the only common symptoms are the itchiness, numbness, and dizziness. I have Gout and it was affecting my skin health and my other symptoms.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...