pinus infection
my pinus hot at the tip and there are spots a slight itching in my pubic hair to feel my pinus
it is quite sticky and cold
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,sexually transmitted diseases or urethritis.

Urethritis (an inflammation of the urethra) is associated with a urethra discharge and there is often burning with urination.

A contact dermatitis means that the penis is coming in contact with something it is allergic to.  The common products would be bathing soap, detergent used for laundering, industrial products on the hands that are not washed thoroughly before urinating, feminine hygiene substances your partner might use, sexual lubricants, condom preservatives, etc.

Pls use a mild soap like dove and mild detergent for laundry washing.Also use cotton undergarments and wash your hands before voiding.Also consult a dermatologist and get STD’s ruled out.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.