please help me..
i'm 25 years old i found some 3 to 4 red spots around the head of my penis glan, i went to private medicals and got some antibiotic creams and tablets the next day the red spots were disappeared and i found some red patches around my glans which is itching and paining then the next day i had a protected sex with my girl friend who s virgin and iam aswell, i had unprotected oral sex also... after erection i felt pain in the area of red patches i thought it may due to allergic reaction of  condom and lubricants..  next day morning i noticed white oozy puzz discharges from the red patches which is painful and itching.. i afraid and consulted a doctor he told me that it may be std but i don't think it so because we both are very secure and never had unprotected sex.. then how could it be possible.. please help me and answer me what it could be????

It looks like chafed skin which has got infected. You should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.