please help me

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

please help me

whats wrng with me i hd break out of bumps that flame backin the sam spot and when they star to go away they leave a brown scaring from the top of my back to the lower part of my but please?just alot of them spots of the break out noone can tell me whats going on with me can you i want to know cause i dont want it to be a bad virus in me or something im on depo could this be doing it or a hormone problem?
It can be due to folliculitis. The other possibility is of pityriasis rosea. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you so much also i beilive its from the birth control im on depo which is causeing this change on top o that i also am having alot of other problems i think is coming from the depo
im going to get off the depo and see if theres a difference in anything and everything going on with me thank you and i wil keep you updated on me
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers