please help
Well I don't know if this is a wart. But one day I noticed some bumps around my penis head at the bottom. The bumps aren't white they are my skin color. It doesn't hurt when I pee. Sometimes I forget that it's even there. And it doesn't itch or hurt. It bothers me though. I'm hoping it's not a disease. I want to handle this on my own without my parents so don't ask me to tell them. I'm going to get checked soometime soon.

This discussion is related to does this sound like pearly penile papules?.
Though you should have it checked out by a doctor just to be sure, it is most  likely to be pearly penile papules, scientifically referred to as hirsuties papillaris genitalis.

They are tiny bumps that ring the rim of the penis head. They are typically flesh-colored or a little lighter and have a smooth dome shape.  They also seem to form in organized rows, like a string of pearls. There are no harmful effects.

It is possible for them appear and disappear on their own. Even though they are harmless, do not pick at them or try to pop them. You can cause  scarring and secondary bacterial infection.

They require no treatment except for cosmetic purposes, carbon dioxide laser ablation can remove or reduce the appearance of the bumps.