poison ivy on my genitals! help pleaase
Need help, any one ever had this happen to them, and how long did it usually last. its killing me lol. put some zanfel on, and it doesnt seem to work.
hello, i am getting over the same thing plus poison ivy all over my arms and legs, i imagine that i passed it on to my penis and scrotum after clearing my yard and then going to the bathroom right after.  i found that gold bond medicated lotion works the best, I wash the area at least 3 times a day and dry do not rub, once dry apply the lotion. works well i also take benadril three times a day, i know when its time to wash and take another dose of benadril once i feel it starting to tingle. its been about 7 days now and its all starting to clear up. good luck.
hahaha i got poison ivy 2 years ago  i was a little drunk and went pee in the woods and grabbed the rong leaf to wipe with a little grose i know but hey when ur drunk and gotta go u gotta go. i had it all over my labia and inner thighs i but calamine lotin on my labia and paint thinner on my thighs it cleared in a week  lots of benadril for itching!