Dermatology Community
poison lvy like rash on penis shaft
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

poison lvy like rash on penis shaft

Last month, i had upprotected sex with a good friend. nothing happened. last friday, turkey season started. i was out in the WILD woods. like really dense forest. well, after trudging around all morning, thru woods, i got back to the truck, and pissed. realizing i touched my penis with my hands, which had most likely touched TONS of poison ivy plants. NOW, 4 days pass. i get this stupid rash on the underside shaft of my penis. itching, red, looks all abnormal shaped like poison ivy breakout. well, its still here, i have been putting some diprolene, which is a low dose cortisone on it, and its still there.

any ideas? should i get an STD test, or do you think its poison ivy?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

This could be due to acne/pimples/ or infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis or some bacterial infection/ fungal infection or some skin nodules etc.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

It would be best to reconsult your doctor about your symptoms if they do not resolve and get a proper clinical examination.

Keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun.

You could take oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications for the itching.

Let us know about what your doctor advises.

Regards.

Blank
hi i had sex alot of times and now wiv my new girlf  and now i got a a sore when i **** and its poisonin a we bit can u hep me out plz?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...