poop and gas

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

poop and gas

what does it mean when I poop a lot lot every 3 days and mostly only in bathroom ?
Tags: Pooping
After reading your posts,I feel that you may be having irritable bowel syndrome.It is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder of unknown cause. Common symptoms include abdominal cramping or pain, bloating and gassiness, and altered bowel habits(alternate constipation and loose stools).
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a gastroenetrologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.