pregnancy rash?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pregnancy rash?

hey so im 10+ weeks pregnant. about 5 weeks ago i started getting a hive like rash. in 5 weeks it has got severely worse. it is not an allergy i have not ate nor used any new products. i did some looking online. the only picture i found that looks like my rash is something to do with pregnancy jaundice. i am quite worried. i am a Canadian and do not currently have coverage my health card has expired and i don't have id to get a new one. can anyone give me any suggestions please.
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Cholestasis of pregnancy is a condition that occurs in pregnant women during the third trimester. Do you also have yellowish discoloration of your eyes, skin? If yes then it is possible that you have jaundice. In that case a clinical examination and treatment is very important. Untreated jaundice can spread to the fetus and cause severe disease manifestations. Other possible causes of itchy rash are eczema,dermatitis,urticaria etc.Seek medical help.
Best wishes and regards!