Aa
A
A
Close
problems w/ genitals, arms, legs, hands and mouth
I have an unusual problem. About 5 months ago my scrotum had developed light, flat, itchy patches about 2mm in diameter on average. The doctor suspected folliculitis. He was apparently wrong.

Then I began to notice about a month later a red/brown discoloration in my penis. The glans by majority is darker than usual and has a few flat circular outlined areas about 2 mm in diameter. The ridge next where my foreskin would be (circumsized) is a bit thicker than usual, and I have a few very small pimple looking bumps on my shaft.

Then I noticed some small flesh (some look like what is on my shaft) and red colored spots on my arms, back of hands and palms as well as a rash on my knee with a cluster of bumps.

Now of all things, I have a cluster of white flat areas on my tongue that aren't hard in texture but sometimes feel like I burned my mouth.

I have tried a million things. Including Hydrocortisone which seemed to help but then made no changes other than now my scrotum hardly ever itches but still has a few spots. I stopped scratching anything on my body which also helped with the scrotum situation, and now have been putting lotion on twice a day, which seemed to be helping with the glans...but is no longer working and I now have the other bumps on my arms and hands.

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, but am not convinced he will give me a proper diagnosis seeing as though I have no breaks or warts which would be more common for an std. Lichen Planus is the only thing I think looks similar to my problem, but is pretty unusual.

I am 22, smoke, drink and had not been sexually active for about 4 months before this development. What could this be?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
PLEASE HELP! Hopefully someone has some knowledge of this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank