problems with skin on head of a penis after permethrin treatment from scabies
I had scabies. As a treatment from it I applied permethrin all over my body, including the head of my penis.
After that treatment scabies were gone, but I still have a problems with skin on my penis. First I noticed that if I rub the skin, when I wash in the shower, some kind of layer rolls into small white rolls. The skin is very sensitive feels a bit dry and is covered in very small red bumps. It's been a month and a half since I used permethrin and condition doesn't seem to get any better. It doesn't hurt... but if I try masturbating even with lubricant the skin gets very red.
I have used upon suggestion of my doctor two creams, one in the evening(fucicort) one in the morning (biponten). After a couple of weeks  condition did seem to change. I have also tried hydrocortisone lotion with 2.5% and it didn't seem to change anything either.
I have noticed today in the shower that if I rub the skin, that thin layer still rolls into small white rolls.
Any suggestions on what to do and what could be the cause of it? It seems like the upper layer of skin just doesn't regenerate...
I have the same exact condition!!! I know you posted years ago...I'm really hoping you see this and let me know what cleared it up.