purple spots
i have purple spots underneath my skin on the inside of my upper right leg, what are they? also at times they are very itchy.
Lichen planus is one possibility for such rashes. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color
Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.