Dermatology Community
pus filled pimples on my scrotum?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pus filled pimples on my scrotum?

hello sir i am 20yrs male. i have pus filled pimples on my scrotum(between scrotum&thighs). my eosinophil count is 20% so ihave some allergies last two years. whenever i shave i affect bad allergy on my face(small pus filled pimples).last week i shave my genitial area(around my penis). now i found one pus filled pimple on my scrotum. i also have a intestine allergy&dust allergy. it's my problem. now my question is what do i do prevent me from this? what should i do treat my pus filled pimples on my scrotum?have any relationship between eosinophil and like these problems? i have confused stage please guide me sir/madam?
Related Discussions
Hi Dear

From the symptoms mentioned, it seems that you are suffering from folliculitis which is infection of the hair follicles and is caused by bacteria or fungi. Shaving or wearing clothes that rub the skin can lead to follicilitis.

However, please consult a physician as we cannot actually see the lesions. Also, as you suffer quite frequently from the condition, you may have a weakened immune system or you are under some sort of stress because immunity is lowered in times of stress.

Mild folliculitis usually heals on its own in a couple of weeks. However, depending on the condition, you may require treatment with antibiotics/antifungals. Please consult your doctor for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

Best..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank